10/07/2013

A BEGINNING AND AN INTRODUCTION

Hey! I'm Tom and this is my blog. For years I've been interested in fashion and styling, flicking through magazines and websites, always looking but never being proactive, but that changes now! I'm really excited to get started, and if you like simple blogs with lookbook style posts then this is for you! Just to introduce myself I thought I would do a Q&A style post with some popular questions from other blogs, just to cover some basics.
Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Britain, although I hope to move to NYC in the near(ish) future.

Who are your style icons?
Adam Gallagher of I AM GALLA is a big inspiration of mine. I like that he can adopt many looks without having one definitive style. I love how Kurt Hummel's character is styled on Glee. Cody Simpson is also someone I have recently been looking to.

What is your favourite fashion item?
Currently I think my favourite fashion item would be a cream faux leather biker from H&M. It also love my electric blue peacoat from Asos.com, something that I'm wearing more recently due to the awful weather making an appearance!

What is your favourite store?
I love a lot of different stores. For the last six months H&M's main revenue has pretty much come from me, I'll be honest. I love Zara for its high-fashion style, and Scotch and Soda has recently come to my attention - so much summer inspiration! There are some great charity shops near my college and I've found some real gems in there so I never rule them out!

How would you describe your style?
Mix and match. I don't like to be pinned down by one definitive 'look' and I'd much rather be able to pick and choose from day to day.

So thats me! I hope you get an impression of whats to come from this. 

Till next time!

Tom x

No comments :

Post a Comment