29/09/2013

ISABEL MARANT FOR H&M LOOKBOOK IS OUT!

 I AM SERIOUSLY EXCITED. If you've been reading my posts regularly you'll probably know that I have been looking forward to this collab since it was announced waaaay back earlier this year. I've been a fan of Marant's since I discovered her amazing tie-dye bleach jeans and made my own (can't afford the Parisian cool pricetag just yet). When I saw that the lookbook had been leaked then subsequently released, I quietly went into meltdown. It lived up to the hype! Isabel has stated that this whole menswear thing is basically a one off; all the more justification to spend obscene amounts when the range officially launches on 14 November.

My favourites so far are the super-soft suede brown boots. I love the loose, totally unstructured look to them, they just belie my normal style so much that I'm kinda shocked by the attraction. Equally high on my wishlist are the white aztec patterned trousers as featured on the middle model, and a wonderfully heavy looking navy blue winter coat. What's not to love?!

No comments :

Post a Comment