03/05/2015

THIS LAD IS BROKE GROVE - PORTOBELLO LIVE DAY 1


Today my friend Amita and I journeyed to the world famous Portobello Market for Day 1 of Portobello Live, an eclectic mix of food, music and entertainment held around the Notting Hill area. As tickets are only £11, its perfect for us broke-ass-bitch students trying to avoid coursework.

The weather was really weird, in the vein of "I won't need a coat but I might need a jacket but if I wear a jacket it had to be a thin jacket because a sweater alone won't do the job". We found a perfect spot just off of Ladbroke Grove to pass the time before the music got underway and snapped a few photos, just a broke lad in Ladbroke with his camera and the sun.

Thomas xx 
Denim Jacket - H&M (custom bleached), Sweatshirt - H&M, Jeans - River Island, Chelsea Boots - H&M, Sunglasses - Appletree Boutique, Watch - Michael Kors, Bag - Celine

Photos by Amita

No comments :

Post a Comment