08/07/2014

GISELE FOR ISABEL MARANT FALL WINTER 2014 CAMPAIGN

I've decided that, since I'll be posting a lot more of these ad campaigns as they appear, I'm going to create a new page for them on the blog. This way if it is of interest to you you can see them, and if not you can just give these posts a miss. I plan to start doing more original content again soon as well so these will just be fashion news/side posts. 

I admit, I was wrong before - Gisele did not shave her hair for Balenciaga, it was just absurdly good makeup/computer trickery. Not that this Isabel Marant campaign would mean that she hadn't, but still. Gisele fronts her first Isabel Marant campaign in three years with these gorgeous ad photos.

Whilst the SS15 mens shows had a lot of loose tailoring, Marant has been pioneering the relaxed, slouchy style for years now as her signature look. Gisele has been particularly prolific in the Fall Winter 2014 campaigns; as well as Isabel Marant, Bundchen has appeared in the campaigns for Stuart Weitzman, Balenciaga, Steven Klein and Colcci.
How much do you love the Isabel Marant Fall Winter 2014 campaign?

xoxo Toramarra

No comments :

Post a Comment