12/09/2014

COS AW14/15 MENSWEAR COLLECTION LAUNCH AT REGENT STREET

I've been a fan of Cos's brilliant quality basics and one-of-a-kind statement pieces for a while now, so I was more than a little excited when an email popped into my inbox this morning informing me of their AW14 menswear collection launch at Regent Street. 
The free drinks and 20% off sealed the deal, so myself and a couple of friends went along to have a look around. The new collection is great, as usual Cos delivers great quality clothing essential clothing styles with unexpected twists. Not only did they cover the basics, little peeks of designer peeked through here and there, such as with the printed sweater I bought, shown below.

I really recommend you go visit the Cos store at Regent Street if you're in London, you won't be disappointed! Check out the rest of the AW14 mens collection here.

xoxo Toramarra

No comments :

Post a Comment