17/07/2013

PONDERING AND PLANNING

Seeing as this is still a new blog I thought I would introduce myself a little better. Now you have a face to put with the name! So today college ended for the summer WHICH MEANS... six weeks off!! Pretty stoked, have to say. Hopefully the summer will give me a chance to do a heap of outfit posts (as I write this I'm planning looks in my head) and let me unleash my inner Grace Coddington. My plans for this blog are currently to explore and hone my creative direction skills, not just my styling skills. As for my summer, I'm hoping an internship at a media company will come through, the experience would be amazing! I am also going on holiday soon, (giving me a whole new location and concept to explore - exciting!) assuming I don't simply melt in this freakish heat beforehand. For fashion and comfort purposes, Autumn/Winter has never been so appealing! Aside from this I'll be working my ass off to try and raise as much funding as possible for NYC. Did I mention I'm excited about that?

Till next time!

Tom x

No comments :

Post a Comment