03/08/2014

ITS NOT EASY BEING GREEN (OR PINK)

When did this whole photographer-in-the-nightclub thing start? Am I the only one that finds it both awkward and flattering at the same time? Flattering that they want to take your photo, awkward because THEY NEVER LOOK OK.
Shirt - Topman

The other night I went out with my beautiful friends and it was the first time I had encountered such a prospect. I really wanted to get a full length photo so I could do a mini on the scene outfit post but it just didn't happen. I wore this oversize vintage style tie-dye shirt from Topman with black skinny jeans and black boots. It had to be fairly simple because it was hot as holy hell. We were in a club called Lennons in Southampton, which is where these were taken.
xoxo Toramarra

Club Psychedelia photos via Psychedelia South

No comments :

Post a Comment