01/08/2014

MELANGE

Melange - "A varied mixture"

Thinking back to my post on the importance of basics I went ahead and placed an order at COS, with the addition of a graphic geometric sweater in place of the white shirt (heart over head perhaps?). This t-shirt is part of that order, and whilst most simply regard it as a simple t-shirt, I am over the moon.
I'm really into minimalism at the moment. I just can't be dealing with crazy clashing prints and things, it just gives me a headache. I think I'm slowly settling into building my dream wardrobe, a capsule collection of sorts that I can just easily pick and choose from. I love this because the t-shirt is such a nice, soft material, it barely feels like you're wearing anything at all. It's lovely, perfect for the summer heat. These jeans were in my last outfit post, you know I love them because honestly, what's not to love?

xoxo Toramarra
T-Shirt - COS, Jeans - Hollister, Trainers - Vans, Sunglasses - Bank, Watch - Michael Kors, Jewellery - assorted

No comments :

Post a Comment